A Submission to Love
Daniel Baylis's first collection of poetry explores themes of romance, relationships, and resiliency. Punctuated with imagery by mixed-media collage artist Melanie Garcia, A Submission to Love is an emotionally evocative and visually stunning debut. This is writing that requests to be visited again and again—poems for those who have braved the frontiers of love.
- You're supporting small-scale, independent creators: Daniel, Melanie Garcia, Emrys Miller, BookArt
- Only 200 copies of the first edition (i.e. perfect for collectors)
- Each copy is signed and hand-numbered
- Secret surprises included
- Copies shipped late October
As Daniel Baylis approached his 30th birthday, he asked himself a tough question: Who’s at the steering wheel of my life? The verdict came back unclear, so he decided to take immediate action. He gave up his job and his rent-controlled apartment to tackle one of his biggest dreams — to travel the world. (Keep reading…)
A memoir of Daniel's 1000-kilometre walk across Israel and Palestine is coming soon...